Achieving anything in life begins with a decision to do something. If action doesn’t occur, then you have no hope of accomplishing anything. If action takes place, you might fail. But I’d rather try and fail than be paralyzed by a fear of failure.
How we handle our thinking and doing when it comes to critical decisions like...
- ...staff changes
- ...new ventures
- ...personal relationships
- ...managing multiple projects
...determines whether or not our actions will take us closer to our goal or further away from making our dreams reality.
“The opportunity of a lifetime must be seized within the lifetime of the opportunity.”
Four things that impact my decision making are:
- An understanding of where I’m headed.
- An assessment of the "why" behind the opportunity itself.
- A confidence that this decision to move me closer to my larger goal(s).
- Affirmation or confirmation from other trusted individuals.
How you make critical decisions will determine where you end up. Don’t wait. Decide. Now!
What decisions do you need to make today to impact your opportunity tomorrow?