Volunteers are the unsung heroes of church life. In fact, I would venture to say that no church can operate without a core, committed team of volunteers. The key for us as leaders is to make sure our volunteer teams feel valued enough to continue to excel in their work every Sunday.
Leadership shows volunteers they are valued by being organized and being a good steward of their time. With the right technology in place, everything from signing up to volunteer to gathering supplies can be made simpler. Here are five posts that can help make your volunteer systems more effective.
- Technology Helps “Fit” Volunteers
- 7 Things You Should Know About Recruiting Volunteers
- 6 Ways to Involve More People In Ministry
- 5 Ways to Increase Registered ChMS Users In Your Church
- How to Attract More Volunteers for Ministry
- Chris Mavity Outlines 5 Steps to Improve Volunteer Leader Retention
How do you utilize technology to make the volunteer experience better?