The end of the year is just around the corner! This can be a critical time for some of the leaders in your church. As an Administrative support person, you are probably looking at cleaning up your database and assessing administrative privileges in preparation for another year. Here are some common questions other Office Administrators ask this time of year:
- How can we remove profiles of people who no longer come to our church?
- How do we get rid of duplicates?
- How do we improve profile completion?
- Do people have the right privileges?
- How do we keep background checks up to date?
This help article will walk you through the answers to each of those questions. And if you have a question not answered here, your Master Admin or Support Contact can always submit an email to our Support Team — we'd love to hear from you.
Here's to starting off the new year on the right foot!