There has been a lot of change in our space. And it has caused me to pause and ask the tough questions like:
- Who do we want to be?
- Who do we not want to be?
- How far are we willing to go to impact local church ministry?
- What checkpoints do we have in place to ensure it doesn’t become all about us?
The Bible talks about the fruit of our lives being the evidence of our faith. I think the same is true. People will know Church Community Builder by the impact we have, not the impact we say that we have.
- We’ve walked away from contracts.
- We’ve decided not to hire someone.
- We’ve kept our focus on the church instead of the competition.
All of these decisions are the result of the culture we have cultivated at CCB and the culture we want to protect, preserve, and perpetuate moving forward.
Are you being intentional about becoming who you want to be? Better, are you being intentional about becoming who God has created you or your organization to be?