- Why did you create this software?
- Who is on your staff that has served on church staff before?
- How do you measure your success with and impact on a church?
- Tell me the advantages of one shared database or master file of information.
- How many churches have you walked away from because you determined there wasn't a good fit?
- What one aspect of church life are you hoping to improve with technology that you haven't yet?
- What has been your biggest surprise in the ChMS marketplace?
Churches tell me all the time that they can tell a lot about Church Community Builder by how we answer their questions. Here's my secret: We can tell a lot about a church by the questions they ask. Our job is to help the church ask better questions and, ultimately, expect more from their ChMS solution.
What questions would you add to the list?