Here at Church Community Builder our goal is to help church leaders be more effective for the sake of making disciples. Everything we do revolves around that purpose. As the year comes to a close, you’re no doubt spending more time dreaming about how you can do that better next year. Today I want to highlight five of our most popular resources that will help make 2016 an even better year for disciple making than 2015.
- The Ephesians 4 Church. This is a framework for expanding your ministry through equipping and empowering people.
- Ministry Gone Mobile. Learn how you can connect your church through technology in a mobile-centric world.
- The Assimilation Engine. This resource unpacks the four processes that drive how people connect with your church.
- The Challenge of Leading Volunteers. Learn seven ways to put the focus back on volunteers and boost volunteer engagement.
- Getting Disciple Making Right. This resource explains seven ways you can use technology to make better ministry decisions.
As you carve out time to think and dream about 2016, I want to encourage you to read these resources and keep a pen and notepad nearby. I hope they get your wheels turning.
Do you have a plan to make more disciples in 2016? What will you do differently?