Full disclosure: I have an agenda. But it's not what you might first think. Every move we make at Church Community Builder and—in turn—every post I write is intended to guide church leaders to a better how.
Much of the information I bring to you deals with how to maximize ministry opportunity by utilizing technology to support, sustain, and measure the effectiveness of your ministry processes. There is good chance I think about these things a little more than you do.
Since we've covered a lot of ground recently, I thought it would be a great idea to identify five recent posts that get to the heart of what you need to know about technology and ministry.
- 5 questions to ask when buying technology for your church
- Churchgoers just as tech-savvy as non-churchgoers
- Church Technology 101: The purpose of your ChMS
- MAG talks about churches in the cloud
- Finding significance in technology and ministry
How is technology moving your church to deeper levels of ministry engagement and more authentic community?