You may find this surprising, but what we’re most passionate about is not software. It’s helping you and your staff (both paid and unpaid) grow. You work in a church. You probably have a big heart for ministry and are driven to use your pastoral, administrative, or teaching gifts to impact eternity. But if you’re like many church leaders, you and your fellow staff could use some help on the operational side of things to make the most of your efforts and really take your ministry processes to the next level.
Over the past few weeks, our team has been planning and preparing for how we can continue to expand and execute our mission of guiding church leaders to a better how. Today, I’m excited to share that we will be available to hone in and work with your church’s leadership in a very personalized way with two different coaching tracks: software coaching and ministry coaching.
Five ways we’re working to help church leaders be more effective in 2015
Dave Bair, who developed our coaching strategies, recently took the opportunity to cast vision for how we come alongside our church leaders. Check out this short video to learn more.
Here are the five ways we’re working to equip and empower church leaders to be more effective in ministry through our new coaching initiatives:
- Software. Our coaching empowers leaders to use the software in alignment with their unique mission and goals.
- Project management. We build a customized plan for you and track it all the way through.
- Process design. We help develop and implement new processes that help your church steward people more effectively.
- Leadership coaching. We help pastors manage staff, communicate with volunteers, navigate conflict, and set expectations. Whatever needs strengthening in order to achieve greater operational effectiveness, we will hone in on it.
- Change management. Implementing almost any new change, whether it is technology or organizational structure, can be challenging — but it doesn’t have to be. Our organization is all about change. We know how to navigate it and we love helping church leaders do it well.
Our software-based coaching is designed to help church leaders learn how to maximize our technology for their ministry. Our role-specific coaching is designed to help you deal with the practical and process challenges a leader faces in their specific area of focus in the church. Our coaches guide you along the journey and share the wisdom and experience we’ve learned from the thousands of churches we serve.
Have you been struggling to maximize Church Community Builder for ministry? Connect with our team today to learn more about how our new coaching can help.