As a pastor, your greatest honor is being trusted with the spiritual growth of other believers. Your greatest responsibility is to set the overall tone of the ministry while providing a safe environment for believers to thrive. And one of the most vital ways you do this is through your communication. In today’s world, you need to be able to reach people in more ways than just through the pulpit on Sunday mornings.
We’re thrilled to share with you one of our new preferred service providers to help you do that: ChurchCast.
A simple way to streamline and improve church communication
ChurchCast is designed to be the tool you need to manage communication beyond the pulpit. A single alert can deliver a message to your entire faith family within moments. Here are a few of the different communication channels and process that can be streamlined through ChurchCast’s relevant features:
- Two-way SMS texting. As the importance of mobile technology continues to grow, your church can quickly communicate with members through two-way text messaging.
- Targeted communication. Segmentation is key when communicating effectively. ChurchCast allows you to create targeted groups so your high school seniors and senior adults can receive just the messages that are relevant to them.
- Social media push notifications. Manually updating each individual social network can be a burden for many church communicators. ChurchCast allows you to manage every network through one central location.
- Multi-language communication. This is an incredible solution as churches continue to reach multiple demographics in their communities.
- Full integration with Church Community Builder. ChurchCast gives you the ability to easily integrate with Church Community Builder so your information and communication processes are synced, rather than operating in silos.
Communication is the key to a successful ministry. Without it, there is no foundation to build trust or grow relationships between pastors, ministry leaders, volunteers, and members. ChurchCast is an incredible tool for ensuring your church’s communication strategy is effective. You can learn more about how you can use ChurchCast for your ministry here.
What are you currently using to communicate within your church family? Have you hit any roadblocks with communication?