Three new ways to extend your use of Church Community Builder in 2015

When you’ve got the right tools in your hands, church becomes easier. This is something we constantly strive to make possible for our church partners.

Some weeks ago, Church Community Builder released our latest update, Church Community Builder 4.0. While the first thing you’ll notice is the redesigned interface, today I wanted to take some time to point out several new integrations and partnership opportunities that also launched with the new rollout. Each of these new integrations supports your church in a significant way, whether it’s making children in your church safer, eliminating the tedious work of transposing data from Church Community Builder to your church’s website manually, or even completely simplifying the online giving process.

Three new ways to use Church Community Builder in your ministry in 2015

Here are three new ways church leaders can use Church Community Builder to improve their ministries in 2015:

  1. Improved and integrated background checks. Keeping up with all of the paperwork necessary for managing your kids and youth ministry volunteers can be a pain. Any adult who volunteers to work with children or vulnerable adults can be processed and screened through Church Community Builder’s integration with SecureSearch. This integration includes several helpful services including paperless consent forms, connection into Process Queues, and a full menu of services.
  2. Connecting Church Community Builder with your website. Are you overwhelmed by the constant need to update your website with the latest news and information? CCBPress is a new plugin that connects Church Community Builder with your WordPress website. CCBPress makes it easy to pull relevant information from Church Community Builder onto your church website. Once you set it up the information syncs continuously. Everything you add can be styled to match the look and feel of your church’s website.
  3. Speeding up the giving process. Only about 20 percent of people in church give regularly — so what’s holding back the remaining 80 percent? In addition to teaching your church members the value of generosity, another critical aspect is making it easy for them to give. Did you know that most online giving experiences take over three minutes? Our new integration with Pushpay gives people a fast, easy way to give online in less than 30 seconds.

We believe these new integrations will help your church build an even stronger ministry in 2015 by removing many of the burdens and mundane tasks of ministry.

If you’d like to learn about these new functions in even greater detail, have a look at our recent webinar describing these new integrations in detail.

Which integration excites you most? How will you use it?

Topics: This entry was posted in Leadership Roles, This entry was posted in Communications, This entry was posted in Blog, This entry was posted in Volunteer Ministry, This entry was posted in Children's Ministry, This entry was posted in Executive Pastor, This entry was posted in Finance & Generosity

Posted by Steve Caton on January 07, 2015