In today’s always-connected world, it should be easier than ever to connect and engage with the church. Churches of any size can benefit from a branded mobile app, enabling members and visitors alike to access and engage with your church when, where, and how they want.
Five things church leaders should know about mobile
Have you considered how the rise of mobile is affecting your church? If not, here are five important things you should know:
- More than 90% of all U.S. citizens have their mobile device within reach 24/7. (Tweet that!)
- An app for your church is a new front door to an old building. (Tweet that!)
- 56% of practicing Christian Millennials research a church online before going in person. (Tweet that!)
- YouVersion has had over 100 million downloads of their app. (Tweet that!)
- 39% of practicing Christian Millennials donate to a church online at least once a month. (Tweet that!)
How to Make Church Easy Through Mobile
At Church Community Builder, we’re excited about the potential churches have to make communication, registration, and giving much easier by combining their church management software with a mobile app.
A few weeks ago, we had the chance to host a webinar with our partner Aware3 to talk about some of the revolutionary ways mobile technology can make managing ministry easier:
Mobile trends are changing the way people interact. As church leaders, we have a responsibility to use the tools that have been given to us to bring glory to God and make His name known. If your church isn’t thinking about how to leverage mobile as a way to engage members, today is the day to start that conversation.
Are you fully maximizing the opportunity of technology today?