It was decided several months ago that it made sense to expand the number of voices featured on this blog. The work we do at Church Community Builder has allowed us to meet and develop relationships with lot of smart people who are impacting the local church in amazing ways. As we seek to impact church leaders by guiding them to greater effectiveness, we proactively seek innovative thought leaders who can resource us and our church family in a variety of ways.
I’m working with some of these high-capacity church leaders to develop some really helpful posts in the coming months. However, there have already been some great ones posted here over the last several months. In case you missed them, here are some of my favorites to date:
- The Value of a Good Search (William Vanderbloemen)
- 6 things I learned form Kelly Hartnett and Kem Meyer about church communications (Lauren Hunter)
- 5 trends in church facility development and life cycle management (Tim Cool)
- Building community the 'green' way (Sarah Jackson, Church Community Builder)
- What makes Church Community Builder different (Sean Buchanan, Church Community Builder)
- Dave Bair on how Northland utilized Church Community Builder to achieve maximum results (Dave Bair, Church Community Builder)
As you can see, there is a mix of internal Church Community Builder voices along with external, powerhouse leaders in the church space. I’m proud of who we have on our team, and I’m grateful for the partnerships we have developed with a growing number of thought leaders as we work together to impact the Kingdom.
Who would you like to see guest post here?