The end of the year is just around the corner! This can be a critical time for some of the leaders in your church. As a Leader of Finance & Generosity, you are probably gearing up to run year-end reports and distribute giving statements to donors. Here are some common questions other Leaders of Finance & Generosity ask this time of year:
- How do we record giving received at the end of the year?
- How do we set up and issue giving statements?
- How do we handle Gifts in Kind (Non-Monetary gifts)?
- How do we set up online giving?
- How do we increase donor engagement?
- How do we get started with a new pledge campaign?
- Why should I use a MICR scanner?
- Which financial reports can help save me the most time?
This help article will walk you through the answers to each of those questions. And if you have a question not answered here, your Master Admin or Support Contact can always submit an email to our Support Team — we'd love to hear from you.
Here's to starting off the new year with the books in order!