When you’ve decided that you’d like to create a mobile app for your church, considering all of the possibilities can be very exciting. This technology could provide some really incredible ways for you to reach people outside your church and better connect with those on the inside.
So what are some considerations you need to make now that you’ve decided to create an app? Here are a few questions you need to answer before you move forward:
- How could we optimize people’s Sunday experience to encourage greater connection?
- How could we strengthen that connection through information delivery?
- What devotional or discipleship content could we consistently deliver?
- How could we make it easier to register people for service opportunities and events?
- What possibilities would an app open for us with millennials?
- How could we use an app to strengthen the prayer ministry of our church?
- How could an app enhance financial generosity?
Implementing an app is an exciting opportunity to reach people where they already are. To make the adoption successful, you should be sure you have clear end goals in mind from the beginning.
What do you think is the most important aspect of an effective church app?
To learn more about utilizing mobile to reach your community and your church, download the free ebook Ministry Gone Mobile.