Church Community Builder FAQs
About our scheduling software
Our Church Management software is the perfect solution for congregations of all sizes. It will improve your ability to connect with your staff, as well as your church congregation. We strive to ensure that all of your users are satisfied with their church management software.
To learn even more, please visit our dedicated Frequently Asked Questions page. Got a question you didn’t find answered here in regards to the program? Please let us know. We want to make sure that you get the most out of our Church Community Builders' church management software. Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out!
Want to know a bit more about our church management Solutions? Read more below to find out some answers to frequently asked questions that we receive about our church management software.
- Church Metrics - As a church leader, your decisions can have major impacts and consequences attached to them. We know you don’t make these decisions lightly. That’s why we added in the key feature of Church Metrics. Our church metrics provide you with real-time data in order to help you make the best choice for your ministry, right in the moment you need it. You can input the data that you need to a custom dashboard, so that you will always have exactly what you need from financial management to facility planning to programming, discipleship, and more. Make better decisions with the help of a church management solution software like the Church Community Builder.
- Intuitive Web Forms - Our form builder feature makes it easy to drag and drop customized forms, so you get the information you need without spending countless extra hours trying to put it all together. This is a painless way to organize your information. Whether you want to gather survey answers, run event management (even manage event registration), perform fund accounting, collect orders and donations, or more, we’ve got you covered. Flexible and intuitive forms designed by you, for you.
- Volunteer Scheduling - Keep your leaders organized and effectively communicate with one another. As a church leader, you have the unique opportunity to encourage, influence, and empower people who step into a leadership or serving role within your church. It’s easy to build out your schedule, even edit weeks at a time, with CCB scheduler for churches. Print out your completed schedule for easy access both on and off the internet. Send emails, block out dates, attach files - all easily with our volunteer scheduling feature.
- Multi-Site Support - Today, there are over 5,000 multi-site church organisations across the United States. These multi-site ministries require unique systems, processes, and technology in order to be effective. With the right management solution, It’s easy to manage multiple campuses, including child check-in across campuses and aggregating reports across campuses. Manage and measure ministry at a campus wide and ministry-level. The multi-site church is considered by many to be the future of church ministry. Church Community Builder can help you easily manage and connect your campuses.
- Group Management - People are at the heart of discipleship and your entire church. A person’s faith is far too important to simply let them slip through the cracks. Luckily, technology has made it easier than ever to stay up to date with your members. Our powerful Group Management feature helps you in tracking attendance, allows you to communicate, help people connect, plan events, coordinate to meet your community’s needs, and so much more. No one will feel invisible. Whether you are focusing on small groups or managing a large congregation - track attendance and help the people in your ministry connect.
- Schedules - Managing volunteers is one thing.. But managing volunteers on the go, that’s no small feat! The scheduling feature within our LEAD app allows you to easily find where there are holes in your schedule and quickly fill them. With its unparalleled reporting capabilities, Your volunteers can easily stay informed and your services can run smoothly using our scheduler for churches.