Our New Check-In is expected to release next week, May 28th, allowing both the old Check-In and New Check-In to run at the same time. This will give your team time to make sure everything is in place to create the best experience for your families, guests, and volunteers. So what should you do before you make the switch? We put together a short list to help you say “goodbye" to the old and “hello" to the new!
1. Check Your Equipment
- Make sure your devices are updated to the most current operating system version. (We support the current OS and 1 previous for iOS and Current plus two previous for Android.
- Make sure you are using one of our supported printers.
- Check that your printers are running the most recent firmware.
- Purchase any newly supported devices like Fire Tablets, smartphones, and iPods.
- Check if your iPads are set to auto update your Check-In app. (If you are not ready to switch from old Check-In to new, you will want to turn this functionality off. There is no undo once you update your app.)